Plastic Machinery of 10 Die Heads Extrusion Blow Molding Machine
|FOB Price:||US $42,000-45,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $42,000-45,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||After The Sample or Design Confirmed, 35days|
|Transport Package:||Film or Standard Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TVHD-100ML-10
- Raw Material: PE
- Automation: Automatic
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008, BV
- Weight: 11.2ton
- Designe: Custom Designe
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Specification: CE/SGS/BV/ISO
- HS Code: 8477300000
- Type: Extrusion Blow Molding Machine
- Making Method of Parison: Extrusion-Blow Molding
- Computerized: Computerized
- Size: 4.3*3.5*2.1m
- Packaging: Film or Wooden
- Delivery Detail: 60 Days After Receiving Deposit for Blow Molding
- Trademark: TONVA
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
1) High speed machine is TONVA innovative model.It adopts pure hydraulic system ,joint clamping system,running fully automatic.
2) Suitable for bottles under 2000ml requires high output.
3) Suitable raw material :PE/PP.
4) Application:Food,Medicine,Chemical,cosmetic and oil etc.
HIGH SPEED SERIES 100ML 10 Die Heads Extrusion Blow Molding Machine
22-year manufacturer of blow molding machine
Famous brand component parts
TVHD-100ML-10 Basic Specification:
1) Double Station
2) 90mm screw / 30kw motor /11KW oil pump power
3) HDPE etc material
4) Automatic Trimming: Neck/Bottom/Handle/Sides
TVHD-100ML-10 Working Condition:
1) Power supply: 380VAC/50Hz (depending on client's country)
2) Water Cooling: 20ºC
3) Air source: 0.6Mpa,0.4m³/min
Product weight max.
Number of head
Diameter of screw
Screw L/D ratio
Number of heating zones
Extruder heating power
Extruder drive power
Number of heating zones
Cooling water pressure
Cooling water consumption
Oil pump power
Oil pump capality
Average power Consumption
(1)Screw: Specially designed based on material's trait,high quality nitriding steel 38CrMoAlA,with nitriding surface HV≥800,brittleness≤2.
(2) Barrel: High quality nitriding steel 38CrMoAlA,with nitriding surface HV≥900,brittleness≤2.
(3) Drive mode: inverter and hard gear surface decelerator.
(4) Temperature controlling: PID&PWM temperature control model.
(5) Mode of cooling: adopt water cooler for the processing zone, fan cooler for the rest zones.
(6) Die head system: The melting plastic out of the extrusion system is divided through the core parts of die head, distributed by the die head channel to become several peach shaped sections.
(7) Clamping system: Joint-type clamping ,clamping by hydraulic cylinders.
(8) PLC and HMI: Adopt PLC to control the action program of the whole machine; adopt HMI for communication, parameter setting, modification and picture display;
(9) Extrusion motor: with the inverter controlling and alloy hard gear surface decelerator driving, saving power, lower noise, balanced and stable screw rotation.
TONVA Plastics Machine Co.,Ltd.was established in 1993.The company is one of the largest manufactures of Extrusion Blow Molding Machines, PET Stretch blow molding machines and kinds molds in China.The Company has a group of experienced engineers who contribute more than twenty
years in Blow Molding Machine industry and a team who good at after-sale service.
1. Reply the email and take action in 24 hours;
2. 100% Quality inspection before the shipment;
3. Can trainning clients operator for free in seller`s factory
4. Engineer overseas is avilable
5. Blowing mould and injection mould made orginal
6. Auxiliary machines for complate line.
7.Custimized design as requirements.
1,Instruction for Installation and Debugging:
Before delivery, TONVA takes responsiblity for debugging of machine, in order to make sure provided machine could be safely and smoothly put into operation.
TONVA also take responsiblity to have debugging overseas, and clients aborad please first send invitation,then provide our engineer with round-trip tickets,accommodation,vehicle and USD80 per day for salary.
Before delivery,TONVA will take responsibility to indoctrinate technical training to the users so that they could understand machines' features and could operate the machine by themselves.
The waranty period for TONVA machine is one year with a life long maintenance. If the user requires special quality guarantee, other stipulated warranty period may be made after mutual agreement.